You must be a current member of BBSC in order to participate in this trip
If you are not a BBSC member, register here
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depart Saturday, February 24-Return Saturday, March 2, 2024
- Flights to and from Boise to Vancouver, BC
- Two nights at the Sheraton Wall Center Hotel in downtown Vancouver. Standard hotel room.
- 4-hour bus tour of the Vancouver upon arrival included in package
- Full day on your own sightseeing, consider a Grouse Mtn Gondola and Sleigh Ride or Granville Island Public Market
- Depart 11am Monday for Whistler
- Transfers and Tips for Sheraton Hotel-Whistler-back to airport included.
- Five nights in the fantastic Delta Marriot Whistler Hotel.
- Two choices of accommodation room types in Whistler. 1st-Deluxe 2 Bedroom suite, first bedroom has a King bed, second bedroom has 2 twins (designed for 4 or 3 people).
2nd-1 bedroom suite, queen or king bed. Both suites have full kitchen and living room.
- 3-minute private shuttle to the mountain or a short 8-minute walk.
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool, think Sun Valley! Don’t forget your swim suits.
- Three hot tubs.
- In suite washer/dryer
- Welcome Party included Monday evening.
- Up to four days skiing on the two mountains. Lift tickets are your own responsibility, but we have negotiated discount pricing. Expected prices for a 4-day Epic local pass & 3-day Epic local pass - TBD, due to change 9/1/2023. To be purchased on your own https://go.tripstorm.app/#!/23epicBBSC.
- Meals on your own
- Night life in the Whistler Village
- Additional Whistler activities include Health spas, zip lining, Sea to Sky Gondola day trip, Whistler Mountain Gondola and Tram ride to the top of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- Condo 2 Bedroom, 4 total people, cost per person = $1812
- Condo 2 Bedroom, 3 total people, cost breakout for third person = $2851
- Condo 2 Bedroom, 2 total people, cost per person = $2970
- Condo 1 bedroom, 2 total people, cost per person = $1931
- Condo 1 bedroom, 1 total people, cost per person = $3208
NUMBER OF TRAVELERS
We will take the first 35 to sign up for this trip. All signups and initial deposits (one half of your total package price less lift tickets based upon your accommodation choice) due by September 1, 2023 to guarantee your spot. Second and Final payment due October 15, 2023. Many of you may remember that Alaska Air this year said only the first 25 to register were allowed one ski bag to Banff. We are negotiating this limitation.
CANCELLATION GUIDELINES AND POLICY
- We need a minimum of 25 travelers
- Provided we still have 25 skiers travel, 100%refund before November 12, 2023
- Prorated as best we can after that. It’s gets complicated between hotel and air cancellation policies. We’ll do the best we can for you.
- NO refunds after December 23, 2023. We strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance. Our travel agent recommends the following company. https://www.vacationguard.com/?agentCode=AA0810&referralId=BogusBasin&marketingCode=Whistler